February 16, 2018 – Version 2.5 – Ultra Stuff
– Added the Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon pages, including the Ultra-anticipated Ultra Warp Ride Ultra pages! They’re not that Ultra, but once I’m done with the new ones, they will be.
– Tweaked the taglines, because I felt like it, and it doesn’t take me that much time.
– No, responsiveness isn’t in this release yet. But I promise that by the end of 2018, the site will either be dead or responsive. Hopefully the latter.
– Changed the Shiny Xurkitree sprite, as it included bits that weren’t wanted or needed.
– I bet you guys are sick of the word Ultra by now, aren’t you?
November 12, 2017 – Version 2.2.5
– Made a blog. So 2013 of me. This is going to be the main place where I will keep people up to date with what’s up in the world of Shiny Hunting.
– Changed the menu to add a link to the blog, but still keep it as a single line.
November 9, 2017 – Version 2.2
– Added the Shiny Breeding page.
– Overhauled the DexNav pages. Now they are similar to the Horde Encounter pages, and work just like them.
– Upgraded the hosting service. Now the site can have more than 201 visits per day.
– I’m gathering data to develop a Random Encounters page for every game. Boy, that’s gonna be hell. But I can pull it off.
October 9, 2017
– Now you can see the call rate for every Pokemon.
– Added a breeding helper for Generation 2. That was a pain…
– Successfully developed a flu. “The error completed successfully.”
September 2, 2017
– Added the new logo, courtesy of UltraTom.
– Changed the mechanics of the Horde Encounter pages. Now it shows what Pokémon can appear in Hordes in each Route.
– Added the Shiny Hunting Helper t-shirt on my Teepublic page.
June 29, 2017
– Tweaked the pages for Sun and Moon’s SOS chains and the Chain Fishing script was tweaked as well.
– Added the donation reminder to the bottom of the result window.
June 9, 2017 – Version 2.0
– Finally completed the site. Only took me 6 months.
– If Bill Cypher gains physical form, ALL IS LOST!!
May 4, 2017 – Version 2.0
– All methods have their own page. The pretty nifty menu is there to help people navigate the site.
February 22, 2017 – Version 2.0
– Restructured the site, maintaining its structure. Added shiny hunting methods from all the core series Pokémon games, fom Gold and Silver, to Sun and Moon.
– Added a little endcard when the shiny hunting session is ended.
– More things that I can’t recall right now.
January 28, 2017 – Version 1.1.7
– Added the remaning forms for Pokémon. Forms that only exist inside a battle were not added because, what’s the point?
January 24, 2017 – Version 1.1.6
– Added jQuery.
– Next version will have form differences, other than Alola forms.
January 24, 2017 – Version 1.1.5
– Added a little text as instructions. Don’t know why, though. Nobody ever reads the instructions.
January 19, 2017 – Version 1.1.4
– No bugs to fix. YAY!!
– Added Title tags to the image.
– Rearranged the pages to instruct the user to select a method of chaining.
– Minor text fixes.
January 18, 2017 – Version 1.1.3
– Corrected a few more bugs
– Removed Herobrine
– Altered the page’s structure to create a better experience – Added Blessing by Lord Helix
January 18, 2017 – Version 1.1
– Corrected a few bugs on the website that made it not work properly
– Added Alola Formes
– Added Blast Processing
January 17, 2017 – Version 1.0
-Created the basic funcionality of the website.