The ads presented on the website are provided by Google AdSense, and in order to be relevant to your interests, additional cookies must be stored in your device. These cookies are not set by us, but by Google, who provide you with ways to turn off personalized ads.
We use a third-party software, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. This makes Google Analytics the data collector and data processor.
We don’t ask for any information in this site. There’s no login fields to fill, no registration button to press. Putting it simply, we don’t want your data.
Under the GDPR, you have 8 rights regarding your data:
- To be informed – Provide transparent information about data processing
- Of access – Let individuals access any data you’ve processed from them
- Of rectification – Let individuals rectify incomplete or inaccurate data
- To erasure – Individuals can request you delete their data
- To restrict processing – Individuals can block the processing of their data
- To data portability – Individuals can reuse their data for other services
- To object – Individuals can object to the processing of their data
- In relation to automation – Individuals are protected from automated decision-making processes