Like the name suggests, and like I said in the other post, this is the place where I will let you know what ideas will come into fruition, regarding the Shiny Hunting Helper.
Today is: November 13th, 2017.
These are in no particular order:
- Wormhole Riding (Imagine my surprise when I found out about this method… once the odds are released, I’ll get it done.
- Random Encounter pages (This one is not tough to implement, but it will take a long time. Although, I am collecting data to make them, so they WILL be a thing.)
- Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon SOS pages (There’s no need to even mention these, is there? This site was born out of the need to have SOS chains viewable. I just want the full lists to show up, then I’ll get right on it.)
- Generation 2 Shiny Breeding Helper (This one will be tough, and let me tell you why. I don’t know of a way to teach the site about multi-level breeding, and combining that with the Egg Groups. If any reader out there knows of a way, please let me know.)
- Friend Safari overhaul. (I’ll be the first to admit that having a target Pokémon is nice and all, but sometimes, the shiny you get isn’t the one you’re looking for. So I’ll overhaul the Friend Safari pages, to give them a better look, a better functionality, and a better feel.)
- Responsiveness. (The bane of my existance. Not really, but a lot of my users visit the site from mobile devices. And while an app would be ideal, a responsive website is something I must have. People dig the menu, but not on mobile.)